Eclipse SPF 50+, 100g
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50 Plus features a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly into the skin, shielding it from the sun's harmful rays with broad-spectrum mineral UV filters. Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals as it moisturizes and conditions the skin. Its water-resistant formula leaves skin with a non-greasy matte finish.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water resistant
- PerfecTint technology enriches natural skin tones
- Zinc Oxide: Safe, physical active sunscreen ingredient
- Vitamin E: A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage
- Titanium Dioxide: Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.20%, Zinc Oxide 1.10%.
Inactive Ingredients: 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum +/- Iron Oxides.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Adding product to your cart
Join Boulos Club
Receive exclusive offers, promotions, and earn points!